Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Orlando care break day 2


So my name is Tyler and this will be my sophomore year as a undecided major. This care break was one of the best decisions that I've made since I have been in college. I love to travel and to help people so this was perfect. Today we went to "Give Kids The World Village". I started off at Amberville, which is like an indoor play area.  They have a pool table, video games, and a basketball game. All the kids were great. Later on we were each paired up with a kid (our bff) whom we would stick with the rest of the night. My kid’s name was Taylor. He was amazing. Taylor had two brothers named Dustin and Jordan. One of the best things about him is how caring he is for his brothers. He was also very shy and reluctant about everything but once he got a little encouragement he would do anything and always tried his best. The last thing we did was take the kids to a talent show in which they performed at. Taylor wanted to tell jokes but ultimately he was too scared to go through with it. Overall, it was a very productive and rewarding day 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment