Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Orlando Care Break 2


Hello, my name is Sean Thomas. I am currently a criminal justice major; in the fall I will be entering my senior year of undergrad. For the past two days I've volunteered in the Amberville building which allowed me the opportunity to interact with different individuals. Today was a very interesting day; I had the opportunity to become bff's with one of the patients. I learned so much about the individual I had. Sam is a seven year old boy who lived in Jacksonville, Florida. He is entering the second grade and his birthday is June 5. He is the youngest sibling, like me. His favorite color is red and he loves football. His favorite professional football team is the Pittsburgh Steelers. Tomorrow, I promised him we could watch Power rangers and I’m really looking forward to it. I am truly amazed how connected I feel towards Sam. Tomorrow should be a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment